choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Friday, August 08, 2008I just thought I should blog something on this special date – 080808. After all these times, I realise I don’t really know what I want. Be it from work or any other random stuff. I’ve always thought that I have a vague idea of how I’ll be or I want to be, but only to realise that as time goes, the things that I thought I really want aint exactly what I would want. There is too much of a deviation I guess, or maybe not. And I think I just have too many expectations. As what Kia puts it, they are limitations, not restrictions that I have imposed on myself. And that there are definitely ways to remove such limitations. No matter how much time I spent to think about it, I just can’t come out with a conclusion. I think I’m confusing myself alr. Despite all that, I know things would be fine at the end of the day. But then again, 'fine' would probably be of a different meaning when that happens. Probably I will just accept anything that comes my way, without really considering whether I'm really comfortable or happy with the arrangement. I guess it doesnt really help dwelling on this. 船到桥头自然直! ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |